Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Love that hurt .

"Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you."





I wonder if true love really exist. I wonder if this feeling would stay longer. I wonder did he really care about me. I wonder how he really feels towards me. I wonder if i ever really falling in love. I wonder if he feel the same way too. I wonder if he feels hurt when I'm in pain. I wonder will he always be there when i need him most? I wonder did he whisper my name in his prayer every night? I wonder if he do really love me for who i am? I wonder will he fight for me when everything turn upside down? I wonder why did you promise me something that seems look far than possible? I wonder did you really wants me to be your only one? I wonder will you accept all my flaws and still love me unconditionally? I wonder how would you handle me at my worst? I wonder .

No comments:

Post a Comment