Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 15 February 2012

He bring out the best in me.

Let go of my past seems to be the easiest decision i ever made. Letting go of a person that i thought would be mine. Erasing all the memories we have together. Taking every advices to the heart for future. Yes. Letting go, for good.

After the heartbreak, he finally come, in a comfort way. Being someone to me when i needed him. A shoulder to cry on. Someone that would listen to me for the whole night long. The one that always open up with great ideas that inspires me, a lot. It is too early to fall for someone that you just have known. Someone that you just met few hours ago. I never thought it would end up like this. Its a blessings. The power of prayer. Simple. I believe that love inside our heart is God's greatest gift and should be cherish. We finally declare our relationship, in PRAYER. May it last. God, I surrender all to You.

One day, how i wish, I'll be lying beside my husband, looking at his eyes and slowly whisper into his ear and say, "Darling, we made it."


14 February 2012


xoxo, Connie

8 comments:

  1. ehem.. I don't really understand.. U and him?? :p.. betul?? ka mimang ayat ko ja yang mengancam ni?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aki: Me and him what? HAHA

    @Eyan: Yes darling *wink* :D

    @Bee: :D ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats... the feeling of love, so siok o kan. Wakakaa.

    Tapi ayat paling last juga la, power.

    Happy weekend, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats darling !!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Arms: Ho ho ho, tau2 saja ko itu 'the feeling of love' ar. HA HA HA

    @Karen: Thank you darling :D (congrates for what?) HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..berjiwang bha c cony..:p

    ReplyDelete