Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 10 April 2012

I am blessed .


Some people are blessed with a deluxe houses..
Some people are blessed with superb cars..
Some people are blessed with sufficient moneys..
Some people are blessed with perfect families..
Some people are blessed with expensive clothes..
Some people are blessed with loyal soul mates..
Some people are blessed with amazing good friends..
Some people are blessed with intelligence..
Some people are blessed with free internet..
Some people are blessed good health..
Some people are blessed with caring neighbors and relatives..
Some people are blessed with undefeated talents..
Some people are blessed with enough foods..
Some people are blessed with good sleep at night time..
Some people are blessed with physical beauty..
Some people are blessed with wonderful children..


What about me?


I thank God for..


The person who touch my life like no one else did..
The person who remind me to always stay strong..
The person that tell me how beautiful i am each morning when i wake up..
The person that count me in their prayers..
The person that believe in my ability..
The person that correct me when i am wrong..
The person who critics in a constructive ways..
The person who remind me when i forgot..
The person that encourage me to be my very best..
The person that makes me feel good when i am with him/her..
The person that hugs me tightly to calm me..
The person that wipe my tears..
The person remind me on my mission in life..
The person that love me unconditionally..




Xoxo, Connie

1 comment: