Nuffnang Ads

Friday 5 August 2011

Stuck in .

So many things to do yet so little time. No. I am not complaining but leaving my blog and baby Alpha behind very upsetting me. Erika, my best friend is coming to Bintulu this Sunday, tomorrow my church will be having Festival of Praise and i'm in. Good wants me to focus on something instead of worrying about the future. God holds the future, so why worry too much? HA. May all the programme runs smoothly, AMEN.
One more thing, seems like I am addicted to online shopping. Gosh! Bought 5 clothes in a week. My eyes can't stop from Google-ing and searching for clothes and more clothes. Sadly, money in my account are decreasing drastically. Then i should stay away from the laptop. Gah!



Bound up.





STAY TUNE :')




xoxo, Gegyrle ♥

5 comments:

  1. mana ko bli bju on9 slalu?hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. membeli ja kerja ko.. beli untuk sa satu.. hadiah ari jadi sa.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby : banyak ne bah, sa tgk2 ja d fb org trus sa beli HAHA

    Aki: kalau ada extra money sa beli okay ipar :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to buy clothes too babe :P choose for me bha... hihihi...^.^ xpenah buat ow~

    ReplyDelete