Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Jog & Jungle Trekking :D

Spending so much time outside, for exercise. My muscle are all stretch and it hurts me. Really do. Feel like having someone to massage my leg while i am sleeping tonight. T.T
Sweats out and burned so much calories. Yippee! Went for jungle trekking with my cousin Rechie in the Taman Tumbina and surprising, the percentage of old folks exceeds the young generation. I can tell you, there is only 10% of young people passing us by while us trekking the jungle. *sigh!* Where have they gone? Working till late of night? Sitting in front of the computer 24/7? Or could it be they've retire from exercise? Because of the Ramadhan month? Anyone? Tell me about it. Hehehe.. Why am I so freaking emotional? Well hey, been neglect my baby A (alpha) for these few busy days and only capturing some picture from my not-so-good-quality phone camera. Better than nothing right? HAHA :D


This is so yesterday !



 Waterfront, Bintulu


ABF Beach, Bintulu

 Sunset gives me so much serenity . . .

When the night has finally come and the traffic were busy as usual !!


Day today !



 My brother Richelle with his new SUPRA :')

 WE were there :D


 Can you see my shadows?

 Bintulu City (far view)

 Sweats. After 2193m.

Ahaaaa ! Last but not least, my cousin brought me to feed our hungry tummy :D Buka Puasa :D
Teehee :D

Let me tell you something.. Hmm.. When women sweats, they are not really wet or sweats out but WE GLOWWWWW :DDD






HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mummy :)
my prayer be with you, always and forever.
I LOVE YOU MOM, Pollen Julian.



Love, Girl ♥♥♥


 forgive me for the low quality picture and the Panda's eyes most T.T
Camwhoring in the car :D

6 comments:

  1. kasi bsar tu mata sa bilang.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko kasi besar ba kalau ambil gambar.. eh,watch my Wordless Wednesday.. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, bida tu kalo buat2 :P eyaa sa nmpk, wewit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah best jungle trekking! things i haven't been doin much lately, ok well tomorrow ble start jog blk then..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shyne_onme : oh yesss :D jum jogg :D

    ReplyDelete