Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 18 October 2011

It's quiet a long time I'm leaving my blog behind. There is so many things playing in my mind, so many to-do-list waiting to be completed even minds and soul waiting to get enough rest. Its just a beginning and i know i shouldn't give up. As saying goes, it is so okay not to be alright. I keep on inspiring myself by switching on my cellphones and let the musics blasting through my earphone, reading all the motivating quotes over and over again, monologue with my inner self and even worst trying to pay a fully attention to my girlfriend's stories but my mind is out of focus. Sorry darling :(

Sometimes its easy to pretend that we are alright. Pretending that we have forgotten everything from the past and happily living the future. Showing others that we re stronger, posting all the inspiring words in the facebook and update every good moments in the blog, cheering those peoples around us but deep in our heart, crying, locking ourselves in the room so that no one can sees the wet clothes and pillows. Whatever it is, the best thing i can do is to PRAY. Asking God for the calmness and good feeling and most of the time, HE answered my prayers. Thank You Lord.

Best friend, forgive me for being so emotional these days. Thanks for always be there for me, listening to me bubbly over something that is not right, crying and get mad over you with no reason. You've been so patient towards me. Your attitude heals. Thanks your everlasting support.

Mummy, even tough we live far apart, but we are always close at heart. Thanks for always be there for me. Can't wait to see you. Seems like we haven't meet for almost a year. Roland once told me that, "absences makes our heart grow founder." :) Mum, please come back soon. I have so many things to share to you. Thanks for your unconditional love. I love you mummy. I miss you :'(

Till this very moment, i have to confess that i can't really forget him. I wonder if you feel the same way too. It will never be the same, if we ever meet again. I should really forgive myself to forget you. It almost 3 years, if only i.. Forgive me that i can't forget you.


P/s : ‎"Don't promise when you're happy. Don't reply when you're angry, 
And don't decide when you're sad.
Cause later you probably might be regret for actions taken when you're in unsound mind. Be wise. Or else, just keep your mouth shut and wait till you calm."




Warm cuddles,

Gyrle.

‎"FORGIVENESS is the funny thing, it warms the heart and cools the things."


Forgive me for all my mistakes :(

4 comments:

  1. Well said.. err,It's not wrong to not forgetting people.. Even me Girl.. But,don't ever Look Back.. There's a wide road in front of you.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Aki : Thanks Aki. Emo2 saya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. focus on ur study k....u can do it...=)) it's hard, i know, but eventually u'll manage to 4get him..

    God Bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you darling Manda :)) God bless you too ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete