Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 14 January 2012

Just a lesson to learn .

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."


I tried, I stumbled, I cried and I keep on trying. Sometimes, its feels so worthless, fighting for something that is uncertain. I feel so hopeless. Gasping for inspiration and motivation. Praying. Crying. I just can't fight this feeling. 
All i want to is to see my mom. To be held in her arms. How i miss mummy :( Someone that could calm me down while the world is crashing on me. Keep on reminding my heart that everything happen is a lesson to learn. I wonder what would happen if i did not experience those things now. Will it happen in the future? Or even worst?  Its true that experience is something that we can gain anywhere we are, everywhere we are standing. Its might be hurtful, but memories remain forever. We grow up through experience. We stay stronger as we grow older. Facing up difficulties. Trying hard not to get so emotional. Pretending everything alright. Bearing with the pain we feel inside. Seeking for God's help. Reading God's words. And as each day passing by, i am now stronger to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and tougher experience. Its all about taking chances. God would never give you something to experience if you are not ready for it. God knows best. 


“Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path, but the lesson to be learned is always ours.”


Nothing much but just a lesson to learn. Handle with prayer :)




I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too so we're really not that different, me and you.



xoxo ♥



Exam is finally over. Back home for good :D




6 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous there!! :D and dear, may God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Education first! ;) Then later can spend lotsa time with family. But make sure you work nearby them la. Bukan macam sia ni, seberang laut hahaa.

    Happy Monday, Connie! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Connie....Cantiknya blog....Like2... :D rupanya blogger juga...best oo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenapa yang baju coklat tu macam di kenal ya..

    ReplyDelete