Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 31 July 2011

Higher SPEED .

Salam Ramadhan to all my Muslim friends, HAPPY Fasting :)




    Farewell July. More loves August, xoxo ♥






Time is really flying fast. Its been 3 months since my last exam. And i am officially 19 years old and and and 2 months today (1st August). I have to admit that staying home doing house chores gives me so much relives as daddy never ask me to go out and do part time job.  HAHAHA! I rule. That's why mummy use to call me PRINCESS. Ha. Since my girlfriends are not around, most of time spent online reading, cleaning my house and reading again. One of my friend remind me to stay away from laptop as the radiation would make my eyes look like PANDA's eyes. PANDA EYES? T.T Enough with those crazy eye bags. Sucks. My church is having Festival Of Praise this coming Sabbath for the fund raising as my church is going to build A CHURCH. Bigger church as the number of our church members is increasing every year. May all the programme runs smoothly. God bless. No worries. Will be having second medical check-up on the 16th August and on the 22nd, having a date with DENTIST. Erika, my best friend is coming on the 8th, its her first time in Bintulu plus his boyfriend is here. HOHOHO. Travelling + dating ? HAHA. 
I would like to thank July for the pleasure and happiness. May August bring us more loves and hopes. Not to forget my beloved best friend, AB, Congratulation :D They are the top 5 (from 17 Nasyid team) among the Politeknik schools. Daddy says we'll be back to Sabah on the 4th Sept. Cheers for that! Can't wait to see my girlfriends. Brenda and Christina as well before they heading to Unimas. Miss you guys. Jess is coming home this friday, she'll bringing the present from AB (the one he bought from Malacca, thank you sayang). Till then. Oh yaaaaaa,before i forgot, tomorrow is Mummy's Birthday. I miss you MOM. Take care always.

‎"at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. and sure, sometimes close can be too close. but sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need."
          meredith grey- grey's anatomy





Love, Connie ♥♥♥ 

2 comments: