Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Jog with Jess :)

Finally, everything goes on smoothly today. As I've planned :) Went to have a jog with Jess (actually Darl, Batt and Ully are with us but they don't jog) .
Feeling so god inside, feeling so healthy ! I just wanna stay fit, that's all ! :)
Then, we headed to supermarket cause i want to eat ABC :D ngeeee ! So yummies ♥♥
I bought plain hair band and white baby-tee :D So much money wasted :(
On our way back home, Jess's car suddenly stopped in the middle of the highway. My heart beats faster as other cars moving so fast heading to us. Jess pressed on the hone and the cars slow down their cars and hone back to us. They must be angry. Quickly Jess started the engine and speed her car. What a relief ! I just can't say a word cause it happened too fast. I'm afraid that the others cars will hit us and luckily it wont happen. Most of all, no accident no car crash. I know God is with us. Thanks God. Thanks for Your Angels.

God is good, all the time.

Good night. I miss you :(

Blessings, Gyrle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment