Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 7 May 2011

Mother's Day .

Dear Mommy,


Thanks for eveyrthing that you have done to us . Thank you for working very hard . Thanks for your unconditional love . Hoping to see you soon . I promise you that i'll make you proud of me . Thanks mom for taking a good care of me . Thanks for being my bestfriend . I thank God for sending an Angel to me, it's you mom . WE may stay miles away but i know our heart are close to each other . I pray for your health and happiness mom . More than words can say how much i love you and miss you  mom .

I love you mummy, Pollen Julian . You're the best ♥

Lots of hugs and kisses from Bro Samboy, Daddy and Gegirl :* XOXO

Zillion loves ,

daughter .

p/s : i miss mummy . i wanna cry :'(

Dear God,

I know You always there for me, send Your Angels t guide mommy tonight . Grant her a good healthy, happiness and safety . I know that You love mommy more . Thank You Jesus .

 In Jesus' name I pray, amen .

Lord,
I pray for every mom in the world . May all the happiness and serenity be with them . Thanks God .

Love, your daughter . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment