Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Remembering the past .

Time : 0328 .

Promise myself to sleep early tonight but end up writing my blog . I just don't feel like sleeping now .

I just need someone to talk to, someone that willing to lend me their ears, only to listen to me. Yes, please just listen to me . Feel like something stuck in my heart, something like bomb which is ready to explodes at anytime . These few days, time spent with family and friends are so precious . It's been a long time, even though mummy is not here with us, but she is always in our heart . I miss talking to mummy, hugging her, telling her all my worries and most of all hearing her voices . 
Went out with my friends, we may not be very "close" but they treat me like "sister" . Yes, sister ! They were very supportive and of course positive, the way they think and giving away their advices . It was day before yesterday, before deciding to buy a skirt, i asked for their opinion as I'm afraid that i wouldn't fit the skirt . Guess what, confidently, they told me that the skirt really suits me and for sure fitted on me . I smiled and thank God for sending me a very good friends . (Jess, Batt. Darl & Ully) . After we had our meals, we headed to mall and then to the beach . We talked and tell each other stories, life stories, new experiences, examination, life expenses which had increased drastically, new friends, clothes and many more . What a great conversation .

Today, i received a lot of "confession" as well as much "confession" that i did today . By doing so, relief what i felt inside . Someone in your life knows how to make you happy and appreciate your presence in their life . But someone will also knows how to make you fall for them, and when you fall, you fall hard but eventually will leave you hanging and meaningless . When someone told me how much I've made them happy and thank me, i thank God for them . It made me realise there is still someone who knows how to appreciate you for all your deeds . The power of "thank you" :)

I thank God for sending them to me, for this moment, i didn't feel so alone, they text me only to keep me accompanied, posting something on my facebook wall telling me that they miss me, posting some motivating words or shall i call it "wisdom words", just to encourage me . Thanks dearly, i really appreciate that . I thank God for everyone who cares . I can feel the love is spreading widely . 
Thanks to Abby for the advices, my sore throat is now gone, no more cough and flu . :D He wants me to eat Paddle-pop Ice-cream as a remedy. I tried and it works ! Cheers for that :D

I miss all my National Service's friends . And i really do . Afraid to post something on my NS group's wall, I go through each and everyone of their profile (only those who i used to be close to) and take a look at their album. Everything is updated . I miss all the memories that we had together before . What can i do is clicking "LIKE" button on their facebook walls . Its been a year since our last meet . They taught me the real meaning of friendship, loyalty and they gave me so much memorable memories that i would not forget for the rest of my life . Remembering them and all the memories makes me cry . :'(
They are always there for me all through the 2 and a half months programmes . 
We laugh, we share, we cry, we tell each other silly jokes, we dance, we smile, we cares, we listen, we love . Some of them had fall for each others, some don't . Some of them choose to be friends but some choose to love . I wonder how can they fall for someone that they knew in only a few weeks . Maybe that's what people call with love-at-first-sight . I don't really believe in love at first sight cause I'm afraid it will end up hurting both sides . So, that moment, I'm preparing myself not to fall for anyone and i did . Some of the girls fight for their dream boy, whom they don't even know personally, some of them only go for looks . I stayed away from their dream boys cause i dislike all the stupid fight & "dramas", I'm not a drama queen . I stayed close to those who i feel comfortable with them around . Whom i can share my stories and laugh together . I looked for a friend whom i can share my secret with and believe in all my dreams and fortunately i found many . The moment i felt so hurt, exhausted and feel like giving up, all of them are there for me to support and encourage me . They wrote me a letter, text me and even gave me a midnight calls just to make sure that I'm alright . What a Blessings :) 

I've learned the real value of prayers and good deeds . As saying goes, "What do you want others do to you, do the same thing to them" .     

Feeling changes, memories don't .

Dearest ,

Genevieve, Lyana (buddy), Valarie, Chombie, Nana, Fatin, Aiman, Balginder, Madir, Abby & the best of Charlian ..
 .
Thanks for everything . We may stay far apart but for sure close to heart . Distance is only a number, heart that matter . 

Miss you all . Hoping to see you guys soon . All the best !


Off to bed .

Time : 0516 .

Love, Gyrle .  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment