Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 5 May 2011

Sony a380 .

Finally, I've made the payments and will be receiving it soon. Gosh ! Time, please be fast ! :D Excited :) It's an old model but i like it as it is white in colour plus it is cheaper :D Thanks God .

Thanks to Abby too for gooling it for me . We have worked very hard for it isn't ? HAHA ! Thanks daddy for the money ♥ i love you ! Half of the money is from my savings. Yes ! It's been a long time I've been longing for my own SLR :) I'm HAPPY :D !

When it arrive, i promise to take daddy's picture first before others :D
Can't wait to have a photographic session with my sister Viviane and Vyanessa . Can't wait to photograph Ryan's & Ryno's pictures !

Dear God, i know Your timing is always perfect . Thank You Abba Father . ♥

Lolane darling, come back to Sabah ASAP.


Blessings, Gyrle ♥


Good night Angels .

No comments:

Post a Comment