Nuffnang Ads

Friday 6 May 2011

Happy Mother`s Day!

Dear followers, can you please do me a little favor? Please tell your Mom how much she means to you. Thank her for all the things she has done to you.

  • Thank you Mom for taking care of me for nine months inside you womb.
  • Thank you Mom for changing my diaper and singing me to sleep. 
  • Thank you Mom for holding me in your loving arms every time I cried. 
  • Thanks you Mom for waking up early in the morning and prepared my breakfast.
  • Thank you Mom for holding my hand as you walked me onto my first day of school. 
  • Thank you Mom for praying for me before you close your eyes each night. 
  • Thank you Mom for saving me some chocolate chip cookies.
  • Thank you Mom for cooking my favorite food. 
  • Thank you Mom for the Birthday Gifts each year.
  • Thank you Mom for teaching me to believe in myself.  
  • Thank you Mom for showing me how to help those less fortunate than me. 
  • Thank you Mom for your faithful prayers.
  • Thank you Mom for saying “I Love You” every time I see you. 
  • Thank you Mom for bringing a smile to my face every time I think of you. 
You`ve given me so much Mom, love from your heart and warmth of your touch. Thank you for the gift of life and for being my bestfriend. If I could had chosen, I would have picked no other than, for you, to be my lifelong friend and precious mother. I LOVE YOU. 

Mummy, i love you more than words could say . Do take care of yourself . God bless you mum .

I miss & love you mum . We stay miles away but close to heart .

♥ ,
daughter .

P/s : i wanna cry . :'( i miss u mum >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment