Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Looooooongg holidays :D , in Sri Aman Sarawak

Quite a long time since my last entry . I had a great & enjoyable holidays with my Sarawak Families :D Since daddy got his looonnngg break, we went back to our kampong, (Sutong) which is located in Sri Aman (my birth place) and also celebrating Gawai there :D I am super excited :D Lama sudah kan nda celebrate Gawai & at the same time celebrating my NINETEEN birthday :D Imma BIG GIRL now, officially on the 01st June 2011 :')

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYRLE :D

On the 31st on May, my cousin Ninie arrived my kampong and decided to stayed there for a night, actually they are heading to Kuching for Cuti-Cuti Malaysia but since its midnight, they decided to sleepover in my house :)

Counting the hours to celebrate my birthday, the kids were running here and there, so OGULET lah u peoples kids ! Nasib aunty dorang ne garang, pandai juga duduk diam2 after kena tegur :D My brothers pasang mercun  lagi time tue, ngam2 yg jam 12 , mcm kena BOMB seja rumah :D

The cake are on the table, candles are all lighted :D Yay ! It's your birthday ! HAHA ! The kids are surrounding me, they are all excited too, balik2 seja mencuba pegang2 the CAKE :D . After the birthday songs, i pray and make a wish :D when i closed my eyes, everything was so silent, they are all waiting for me to cut the cake especially the kids, Ryan, Ryno, Gerad, Gerry, Rommy & Julie :D Kesukaan yg teramat !
I received so many messages but only a call on that time, guess who? He is a man . I thought my Bestfriend would be the first to wish me or HIM but i was totally wrong . Nevermind ! Life's must go on .

Thanks to those who remembering :D

Asyrul, Julie Sueanne, Brenda Bianca, Nura Azima & A'ina (my ex-roommate) Billcheer, Flora, Lavone, Christina, Allen, Eva Eadora, Estherpeni, Stacey, Roland, Rexs, Nella, Koko Onel (the one who promise to give me birthday present when i see him only in UPSI), Jesseca, Shirley, sister Nina, Wan & all facebook friends & family :D Thanks all :) Thanks a lot :D

The things that made me smile was i received a call from my bestfriend Abby, he sang me a birthday song :D i was like, "awwwww, so sweet of you" thanks my dear :D but the thing that makes me cry was my Bestfriend Erika, she didn't remember my birthday :'( NO IDEA :$

Anyway, a year older is a year wiser :D Go and spread your wings ! Age is the matter on your mind, if you don't mind then doesn't matter :D

God bless Connie . May all the wishes come true, Amen .

6 comments:

  1. Patut ko buat Rexs&Wife ba tu Girl.. :-p.. Hehehe.. Hm,kdg2,ada kawan kita tia ingat,bukan pasal dia lupa,cuma kesibukkan dunia ni,menyebabkan kita terleka.. ^_^.v..

    GBU Gyrle.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya kan, haha :D lambat oh ko kawin, mau jd pengapit ko ni haha :D iya, i knows, i called her in the evening, i asked her mana birthday present sa, baru gia dia ingat :P ada suda gia commitment (byfriend) :D thanks nway for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. c Aki ba ni.. rajin mengeread.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling ! serius ko ada pigi sarawak nie ? maseh d sawak ka??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eyaa :D HAHA ! masih ne dear :D Btw, you r Mirian isn't?

    ReplyDelete