Nuffnang Ads

Monday 18 July 2011

Be Grateful .

After waiting for two months, our UPU results are finally announced. First of all. i would like to thank our Almighty God for all the blessings and opportunity to study again. Thanks God. Not to forget to my beloved mummy and daddy for your advises and supports. Also to my  friends, thanks all for the wishes, prayers and also unstoppable courage. Thanks love. Thanks to my best friend, AB for your time and prayers of course. Sama-sama countdown, remind me to say a prayer a night before my result be announced and most of all being my good listener. Thank you thank you :D

The moment i received the results, tears flowing down my cheeks. I have to say goodbye to my dreams. UPSI and I are not meant to be. Everyone in the family knows my passion is to be the educator since i was a litlle girl. T.T menangis air mata darah pun saya tidak juga dapat study sana. Kekecewaan melanda. See, how ungrateful am i that moment? Saya sangat sedih. I wish there is someone that can hug me tightly. To those who have same ambition with me, to be a educator, be the best among the best because UPSI sanagatlah tough. Sangat-sangat tough !! Even yang dapat result flat-flat pun tak dapat T.T apa lagi saya yg result biasa-biasa saja. Whatever it is, i still love Mathematics subject very much T.T


Masih lagi sedih. T.T


Yesterday i got a chances to chat with my friends. Many of them. I can smell there is regret and sadness. Maybe they feel the same way too T.T

I asked her what course did she get. She said, "tak dapat dan tengah merayu"
I was like... Whaaaaaaaaat?? Tak percayalah..
She told me that most of her Asasian friends pun tak dapat. Biar betul? Sayangnya.. They are all straight A's students.T.T Sekali lagi, kekecewaan itu datang. Sedih. Kesian tengak kawan-kawan tak dapat masuk Uni. Semoga rayuan mereka diterima, AMIN. Friends, don't give up hope!


Some of them kena lelong course. Sedih. T.T but but but.. At least.. We have the opportunity to further our study. YES! Opportunity which only come once in a lifetime. Be grateful. Be thankful. :)



See ~~~~




How lucky I am. How blessed we are in God's eyes. Thanks God.


From now onwards, i promise myself to be grateful. Whatever it takes, i will do the best i can be in everything i do and take each and every opportunity and make full use of it. We just don't know what will happen in the future. God knows best and He knows everything even before we have to speak out. Everything happens for reason. We just have to accept it and go with the flow. And most of all, BE HAPPY :DD



Zillions gratitude, xoxo



Congratulations peoples :')





hehehe, foods again? yummies ♥
8 semester
UMS
Sabah bah ;)

Thank you Lord.

I've learnt that we might think that we need everything which is important to us in the future but God will give us what we deserve most according to His will.




God's princess.

8 comments:

  1. a post that full of motivation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) thank you :) all the best Ngiau ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnk you.. All da best In evrything ue do... n also ur Studies later.. xlma lgi blik sbah la kn.... hehehe... Do take care Always.... :D... Full with motivation.. keep it up girl... U hav my Spport.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation!! =) syukur la dpt upu...kwn2 sy pun ada x dpt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear ;) Thanks God ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis i fell the same way at first... T.T
    but congratz to you :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. T.T
    we r never really different ;)

    Congrates to you too sis ;)

    ReplyDelete