Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 July 2011

Happy Monday :D

“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often."



  1. Went out with cousins and kids . Thanks God for the time being ! Didu bought me chocalate + vanilla ! Super delicious ! Thank youu !!
  2. Congratulation to my ex-classmate Fhenyius on your wedding day (9 July 2011) ! God bless your marriage :)
  3. My first driving lesson on 11am.. Please please & please make it fast. Can't wait to go back to Tenghilan !
  4. He is going back to school again ! All the best bestfriend ! Have courage & Be good always ! Thanks for precious time . love you, always ! 
  5. 3 days to go . I'll be fasting tomorrow . Tuhan, permudahkan urusan kami, AMIN . 



p/s : Xiang nian ni ABAM ;)




‎"Your thoughtfulness will always be rememebered." Goodnight & Happy Monday ;)









Love, Gyrle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment