Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 21 July 2011

Something i left behind. Something I'd forgotten T.T

· Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one


HOW ?
OH yes. This is how i found about blogger, surfing girlfriends' info (in the facebook) and right click on the websites and read everything that posted. Some of them share their blog's website on the facebook wall. Well, most of them look so attractive :D


WHY I made one?
Emm, for exact i like writing down everything on the paper more than typing on the keyboard. Since i spend more time in front of my notebook, i decided to make my own blog and pour down everything. YES EVERYTHING :')




· Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Erm.. No one crossed my mind :D




· Day 14- A picture of you and your family


*internet connection is totally lame* :'(




· Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play



  1. Marry Me - Train
  2. Manusia Biasa - Yovie & Nuno
  3. I was here - Lady Antebellum
  4. Love Love Love - Jason Mraz ft. Hope
  5. Jangan Menyerah - D'Masive
  6. Rolling in the deep - Boyce Avenue Acoustic Cover
  7. What a words - Chris Medina
  8. Every breath - Boyce Avenue Acoustic Cover
  9. Perfect - Boyce Avenue Acoustic Cover
  10. Back for good - Boyce Avenue Acoustic Cover
  11. Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
  12. I do - Colbie Calliat
  13. Religious songs ;)

p/s : terlebih sudah :)


· Day 16- Another picture of yourself



· Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why


☻Angeline Jolie - She's got a good heart, adopting many children from all over the world ;)
☻Jessica Alba - Shes rich and most of all she is down-to-Earth lady
☻Megan Fox - She got a nice abs :D
☻Kimora - The owner of Hello Kitty ;)

*too many T.T*



· Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

PLANS :

Continue my study in degree and get a good grade, graduate excellently, make them proud (my love ones), gain experience, working and get own salaries and apply MAS for stewardess position. 


DREAMS :

To be able to fly high beyond the blue sky, flying free. Drive Lamborghini which i buy with my own money. Buy gifts to all my families members. Live in a not to big not to small house wit love shape swimming pool inside the house. Travel around the world with my love ones (malu mau cakap honeymoon,HAHA). Being one of the world's billionaires and donate 10% of my daily inome to the poor, build a CHURCHes and help the needy. To be the PRINCESS and marry the Prince. HAHAHA. Too much. Go to sleep and continue your dreams lady.


GOALS :

Score excellently in my study. Get a good job. Be a educator. Be a stewardess at the same time.  Graduate from University. Furthering studies in Master and PHD. Hehehe.. God's willing ;) It is everyone's dreams isn't ? ;)




· Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Girl - Because i am the only daughter of mummy and daddy 
Gyrle - According to my cousin Lavone
Concon - According to my friends
Conz - According to Shaza
Nini - According to Nurlida
Cunit - According to Syafiq
Luvcake - According to my friend Bobo
Kuni - According to my friend Doren



· Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

A career wife and a mom with 5 adorable babies *blushing* (too small to talk about this) :D I'll tell you personally ;) hihihi :D




· Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Anything that could makes a baby smile would make me happy ;)




· Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

The one and only Connie Simon since 1st June 1992. Talk to me you'll know me ;) Don't worry, i won't bite. Hehe




· Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

Now? Cheese cake and something sweet and spicy. Sluuurrrrrrppppp :D Hehe





· Day 24- A letter to your parents


Dear Mummy and Daddy,

Thank you for everything. I love you both till the end of my life. God bless you Mummy and Daddy. I promise I'll make you both proud. (I always write something on my phone which i dedicated to my parents)




· Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Purse, moneys, coins, tissues, eyeliner, compact powder, mascara, perfumes *2 types*, pen, dslr batteries and books ;)




· Day 26- What you think about your friends

They are AMAZINGLY AWESOME ;) I LOVE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE. ♥♥♥





· Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

To make some commitment but unfortunately I've been busy lately and this didn't run smoothly. T.T




· Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

*Internet connection slow* T.T

last year, i curled up my hair. this year i straighten my hair *for the first time*. This month i cut my hair short. Months ahead, going to cut it shorter :D



· Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

A lot. I learnt how someones bad attitude changes someone life's. How a good deed catches someone's heart. How precious to be around someone we loves. The feeling of satisfaction to be able to help someone. Giving a free advises with a good intentions. Be friend to someone that i used to call strangers. Many more ~




· Day 30- Your favorite song.

Everything that catches my ears ;')






Fast and furious :D 



p/s : I am watching Hantu Susu. Erra says, "Lain kali jadi hantu yg cool, macam pontianak." HAHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment