Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 21 July 2011

Guy's worth keeping .

The one who won’t dip in a month, 
that won’t go to a better looking girl. 
That doesn’t want you just for the physical things. 
The one who respects you and your decisions.
 The one that understand that family is first and school is important. 
The one that won’t take you away from your friends. 
Someone who’s not embarrassed to be with you in public. 
The one that talks to you the same way, both in person and on text. 
The one who just loves unconditionally.






Tagged by my beloved sister Erra. Well, i've been reading this many many many times before. I found this while Tumblr-ing, Blogging, reading online and of course Facebooking. Ladies out there, some of them still hoping, longing and even dreaming for their Prince Charming. But some gave up, losing faith, depressed, upset and being ignorance on so-call-love thingy. YES. Human do changing. The feeling changes, the attitude, the habit, the way the dress up, the way they talk, the way they think, the way they eat, sleep, stand, sit, study....... In short, everything changing ! Once, when i was a Little girl, i keep telling myself, not to change my true self, my true colour, my honesty, my feeling towards the one who loves me. As i grow older, i found that i need to change, change to be better. Letting go of the past and starting each new day with hopes and experience i gained yesterday. But, do we people really MOVE ON? I bet I am not. It 
could takes month or years, perhaps?

Mr. Right.. I have know idea how would i meet you someday. How could i fall in love with you. Why should i be with you and where would we meet up. Heaven? I wish. I couldn't hope for a perfect person to be with me cause I'm not perfect too. I think I've hurt a lot. But not enough to keep me human. I forgot how does falling in love feels like. He flirts but its annoyed me. He is not really trying to get you. He tells you he wont give up to get your heart but still he mess up with other girls. Whatever it is, guys, if you really head over heels on her, even how long it takes, how hard it could be, show her how would true relationship can be build, show her your honesty. Most of all, be you best self.


I believe women do change because :

First : They learnt a lot.
Second : They've hurt a lot.

Some stay stronger while other falls apart.


God love is eternity. Lean on Him and He'll give you the best you deserve in a perfect time, perfect place and most of all He send you someone who deserve you most.




God's princess ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment