Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 3 July 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

For me, there is no exact musics that i would turn ON to when i am Happy or Sad. I am so random. I would google any songs, look at the title and try to listen. Google the lyrics and sing along. I am flexible and randooooooooom RANDOM !

and YES, this is the songs that i used to hear before sleep :


Marry Me - Train
this song touches many hearts ♥



I Was Here - Lady Antebellum



Love Love Love - Hope ft. Jason Mraz
Chill :D



Never Alone - Lady Antebellum
You never walk alone ;)



Temporary Home - Carrie Underwood
Heaven ♥



Jangan Menyerah - D'Masive
Don't give up hope ! You are somebody's reason to smile :)



With Or Without You (Boyce Avenue & Kina Grannis acoustic cover)


Seat back & Relex :D


Ended with love, Randomlicious ♥



2 comments: