Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm BACK :D

Hello beautiful :D I'm back ! I'm back ! :D Been busy lately, dates(girlfriends & family), driving lesson, photoshoot(girlfriends), sleep, sleep, sleep :D IMMA BIG FAT PANDA !

So upset wit my handphone. Been using only for 3 months but you disappoints me baby SE. Unable to received & make a call until i get back to Sabah. Will be sending my phone for repair by using the warranty! My baby Ryno thrown my phone when he mad at his mom. He was holding my phone, looking at the video of himself and all of sudden goes crazy like a baby monster and thrown my phone away. And i was like, " OMG ! Noooooooooooooo !! " (mouth open wide) but it is just tooooo late :(
This is not his first time oOo, this happened to Didu's handphone as well as Nini's handphone, POOR phones !
I think something wrong with my phone's cable since it is slide phone. DANG ! No slide phone in the future :D

Dreaming to switch my baby to :


Blackberry Storm / iPhone 3G 


Samsung Galaxy





But but but.. Its all about the money money money. My cousin says : "Masih belajar dan tiada duit"
ngeeeeeeeeehh :D


Gadget? Impressive, Advance, Cool ;)

Let's start saving !


Touch screen ♥♥♥


Gegyrle ♥

9 comments: