Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 19 June 2011

Blessed Saturday :D

Aloha ! Having good weekend with my cousins & the kids :') Awake quite late (thanks Abby for waking me up), dressed up & waited for my cousin Ninie to pick me up. Dad was following us too . Rupa-rupanya, mereka ingin menghantar saya belajar memandu . It's been so long when i told my dad that I want to have a driving license . Abby says that my wish come true . Thank you ! Thank you ! :D We had our breakfast nerby the Driving Academy. I had "Mee Soup" for breakfast :)) We headed to the Driving Academy, registered & headed to BATA, bought Ryan new shoes (kasut lama cacat sudah bilang mum dia) . Daddy bought us ICE-CREAM, Rainbow-PaddlePOP hehehe :D (Abby's favourite, me too) .

2PM - PIMPIN KINDERGARTEN

Ryan joined the "Puzzle Games" with his mommy & I'm baby-sitiing Ryno (si gulet kami)

Here are some of the photos taken during the short moment . .



















































































p/s : Running here & there with the kids makes me sweats ;) getting slimmer :D Kidddddingg :P


5PM - Tg, Batu Beach, having satay :D





































630PM - ABF Beach





















p/s : Tiring but its worth :D love you guys ♥♥


Ended with love, Gyrle ♥♥♥




Emo-ing HAHA ! I'm KIDDD, I'm KIDDDingggg :D

No comments:

Post a Comment