Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 16 June 2011

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Here is goes..
  • Taking my bath in the midnight
  • Playing with my baby hair before i fall asleep
  • Talking on the phone for hours (prefer meet up face-to-face)
  • Sleeping after the heavy meals
That's all :D I'm GOOD bah, HIHI !  Anyway, i loves my hair, the coldness & freshness after taking my bath in the midnight (usually before i go to sleep), loves talking on the phone for hours only if the other person have loooads to tell too & most of all i loooooves fooods ! Whoa ! :D



Ended with love, Conn .


♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Asyrul Bakhtiar16 June 2011 at 06:57

    Jan la Sdeyh2 bh.. tgk,,kmbang suda mta Sblah kiri 2... U can Hide,Bt U can't run.... Kantoi suda 2 mata... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete