Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Hello people ;) Lets continue with day 8. Honestly, i dumped my blog for a few days cause i spent more time reading fashion blogs and reading some motivations quotes online. Sorry for the inconvenience. Lets get to the point, okay, since June is almost come to the end, maybe my so called short-term-goals will be continue until the very end of my too-comforting-long-holidays. So, here it goes..


  1. I want to finish my driving lesson quickly - i want to go out without waiting for my brother to drive me to the mall since he seldom wake up late
  2. I want to learn shoot-ing skills @ photography - so that I'm able to shoot in a proper ways
  3. I want to learn photo editing @ photoshop - i want my picture look freaking perfect like the prof one, hehehe
  4. I want to lose weight, i want to be skinny - so that i can fit all my dresses & jeans and go for shooting
  5. I want to have part time job - gain a little experience besides having own money in my pockets
  6. I want to eat more fruits & veggies & drink more water - renew my dead skins & eliminate toxin from my body
  7. I want to exercise more, swimming, perhaps? - to keep me fitted
  8. I want to get into the university - meet new friends, study again & gain new experience
  9. I want to go and see him - so that i can slap him & bite him for making me misses him so bad


May all the dreams come true ;) Let's work for it ladies :D



Ended with love, Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment