Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 23 June 2011

Enjoy Listen :D

Dearest sister..

I would like to thank you for the relieving video clips . How i miss to see you & talk to you again . I thank God for the chances to know you personally few years ago and i know there's still a lot of things that i don't know about you . You know the right moment to ask me "how am i doing", "how do i feel".. Thanks sister for being so caring . I pray to God to keep you safe and may all the joy and happiness be with you always . I wish i could tell you this right away in front of you . I miss your comfort hugs & healing advices . I miss you sister .

Much gratitude sister Viviane Vincy Rozer  :)









Meet my love sister Eyan :



Do we look alike? :D

Eyan did this & I love it :)

She's cute right :D

See, US again !

This is our first picture - Tawau 2008

US in our school Batik

Eyan & Gyrle



Ended with love, Gyrle ♥

3 comments: