Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Hello Ladies & Gentleman :D

Today's task is my favouriteeeee :D cause I simply loveee pictures & taking picture as well :D I like being in-front of the camera :D Me myself loves taking pictures especially PORTRAIT pictures :) Smile to me & Your Faces will surely catches my lens :D

I keep a lot of pictures since i got my own DIGITAL CAMERA, since i was form 3 (if I'm not mistaken) . That time, mummy bought me CANON Digital Camera as my Birthday Gift but unfortunately the camera damaged :'( and can't be used anymore (jatuh dari luggage saya oh!!) my second camera is SAMSUNG Digital Camera, i love the camera cause it can capture a very clear picture but i left it in my hometown saaaaaaaana Tenghilan :D Last time, I used to use my Daddy's SONY Digital Camera cause it lighter & smaller but unfortunately Daddy lost the camera, i think he misplaced the camera somewhere or dropped it somewhere (sayang kann) Daddy, please be extra careful next time :D HIHI ! (pandai2 seja kann saya)
Nooowwww, I am using my a380 (thanks again to Abby) :D

Let me show you a picture of me & my friends :D

 this is US :)
 Meet me lovely darling, Debbie Joan

 Debbie & Connie
 2007 :) 

 2006 :)
 Meet my lovely sister, Lavone
 Chandler, ME, Fiona & Lavone
 Debbie, Lavone, Edeth, Me & Erra
 Us, loooooong time ago :D

 This is my FAV picture :D Forever Young :)

 Gyrle, Lavone, Era, Edna & Debbie ( Tenghilan SDA Church)
 My best chilhood Companions :D
 US again :D
 My Bestfriend @ Best-Cousin @ Future Enginner :))

Courtney & Connie (my lovely sister & my sexy nurse )

Fiona, Eva, Gyrle & Lisa (cousin's weeding)

Gyrle, Nieza (from KK) & Nenette (from Papar) Johor 2008 :))

Arriane, Erika & Connie (bestfriends) 2008 :))
Meet my FOG (Friends Of God) sisters :)) MJSC Tawau 2009
They are my FOG sisters :)) Jeanice, Viviane, Elfie, Gyrle & Christiane :))
Meet my lovely Bridget & Jeanice Tawau 2009
My best-girls in Matric :D Christina, Marcella, Connie & Brenda :)) Labuan 2011
Meet my Bestfriend Erika :))
My Inspiration @ Matric's Roommates - A'ina, Connie & Nura Azima :))

That's all for today :D All are my favourite pictures :)) Enjoyyy peoples !!


End with love, Gyrle .

No comments:

Post a Comment