Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Most of the time, when the *proud* attitude overwhelming me, i quickly close my eyes and pray to God to keep me humble, i dislike the feeling of being proud, i prefer to call it being happy. YES yes yes, it sounds even better when i say I'm happy for my achievement, for the deeds I've done instead of saying, I'm proud for being one of the best students. It's a NO no. So, i prefer to read it in this way :


Something you’re proud happy in the past few days


  1. I'm happy that I'm able to sleep early compare to my last holidays
  2. I'm happy cause i am surrounded by those people who care and being so concern about me
  3. I'm happy that finally i have the gut to say NO to something that i dislike
  4. I'm happy to know that there is someone need me in their life
  5. I'm happy to see how much my nephews has grown up
  6. I'm happy that all QUOTES that i posted inspires peoples to go through their days
  7. I'm happy that I'm able to understand some quotes by experience it all by myself

etc
etc
etc . .

I'm grateful for the air i breathe thank YOU GOD.

I miss talking to you.

Ended with love, Concon


p/s : thank Aki, nice editing and mostly without my prior notice - Bigger eyes :D

6 comments:

  1. yeayy!! can comment already.. ^_^.v.. Hm,U look gojes with those big eyes.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayy ! i look like an OWL haha :D Thanks Aki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik,cute what.. Hehe.. ^_^.v.. Sa suka tgk,sampai sa buat desktop wallpaper di Laptop.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, ada juga ku tandang neh, jan ko pandai2 sana, bikin malu sia seja ;$

    ReplyDelete
  5. tandanglah.. hahaha.. apa masalah?? c Aki 1rg jak nampak pun.. haha.. hm,men2 jak ba.. :-p..

    ReplyDelete