Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Favorite super-heroes : 

Meet my Superheros :D




and WHY ?

They love me for who i am
They raise me UP
They cook me delicious & nutritious Foods
They tied up my HAIR when i still a little girl
They love me unconditionally
They cure me when I'm SICK
They KISS me goodnight
The HUGGED me goodbye
They send me to school through the rain & sun
They accompany me to MALL
They teach me how to COOK
They send me to a good SCHOOL
They provide me a SHELTER
They COMFORT me when i fell from my BICYCLE
They take a good care of my feeling
They BELIEVE in me when everything goes wrong
They asked me every week how do i do & how do i feel
They taught me to be humble & warmth to everyone i meet
They keep me in their prayers
They spent quality good TIME with me
They wake me up every morning to school (4am)
etc
etc
etc . . .

Nothing can describe them, they are more than words, i love you both, always .

p/s : I pray that Mum & Dad will always be HAPPY (in your own ways, no matter what it takes) and May God grant you both a good HEALTHY and long live . I promise I'll make you proud .


Ended with love, Daughter ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment