Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Hello ! I don't really know what / who has exactly has the biggest impact of me. There is no such things in detail, i think they are many many many. YES ! They are many ..

Firstly, they could be my parents, when it comes to family, i can be very very sensitive, i would cry the whole night till i fall asleep and wake up the next morning with my eyes swelling . HEHE :P There's a time when i got a chance to study in boarding school, my discipline teacher asked me about my family background, i told him and ended up crying . I wouldn't talk about my family in detail, for God's sake, please don't ask me, to those who knows, thank you for understanding . Just so you know, i got a very sporting family :D

 This is Mom's sisters :D My mom is the one that standing on the right side . She's beautiful right ;)


 Grandpa & My Great Daddy

My brother (The guy with purple shirt) & My cousin Jebsen (the one holding the handy-cam)


Second,

I just can't stand looking at skinny girl with perfect long leg, slim figure, sexy tight.. awwww ! They are just freaking perfect ! There are so many skinny girls outside. My sisters told me, not all the skinny girls are healthy and same goes to those ladies with an oversize figure, thinking back that could be true. She encourage me to stay fit and healthy without hurting my body by skipping my meals  (I did that, always) and eat only healthy food & do some workouts . Stay healthy lady :D

Third, 

The first time i got my DSLR, i was super HAPPY since I've been longing for that a very long time AGO . I used to talk about it and google-ing for it with my ladies & guy-friends . Luckily some of my friend could understand me and tell me about the camera and what brands suit me, as a beginner . Thanks again to Abby & Daddy . Not to forget, I thank God for the money money ;$

Looking forward to have my own vintage camera (where can i find them?) and lomo camera . My sister Viviane's lomo camera are super cute, she owned many of them ! 

Cute isn't ?



vintage camera :)

 this look delicious :D

vintage camera :)

eat healthy foods & exercises for a slim figure :D


Lastly, stay HAPPY ladies :D You are too beautiful to frown :)




Ended with love, Con ♥

17 comments:

  1. whoa... U got LOMO?? deng.. how I wish I could have a DSLR.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D mari kita mengumpul duit Aki ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jum kita kumpul duit lg sis :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari2.. Hehehe.. Hm,girl,no wonder la ko cumil kan?? warisan ba pula.. ^_^.v.. Buyuk.. :-p.. so mo tambah sesuatu lagi,tapi,sa malas ko bising cam slalu.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaahh ! haha.. Aki, kalau berckp biar lurus, lets get to the point ! HAHA ! naaaaa, kalau nda bising, bukan sa lah tue ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-p.. ^_^.v.. Peace yaw.. hahah.. jan ko gitu ba Gyrle.. Ko tau2 la mulut c Aki ni.. mengarut ja..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha :D i know right ;) jd pa lagi? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya,pasal U know la sa tida cakap,sebab slalu sudah c Aki cakap sama ko kan tu statement.. :-p.. Ko paham2 jak la.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA ! aishhh, mcm sa rasa hilang ingatan ne Aki, bila lg Aki selalu kenen ckp ne?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hm,kalau c Aki cakap tu perkataan kan... ko slalu jawab 'cess,report nanti,baru tau.. anyway,It's GOD's gift.. Hahaha'.. Ko bilang.. lama sudah sa nda cakap tu perkataan sama ko.. ^_^.v.. (mesti ko ingat balik sudah ni kan??)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aihhhh, ne yg sa nda suka ne, whats that actually? hahaha, apa ne? bila sa ckp? astagaaa :D naaaaa, hilang ingatan ='=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok,forget it.. bagus betul ko lupa tu perkataan.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA ! *trying hard to remember* :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. still cant remember?? U remember the word BIG?? ok,that's all.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  15. BIG? BIG? BIG? WHAAAAAAAATT?!? naaaa, hilangan ingatan, losing long-term-memmory, seriously ;(

    ReplyDelete
  16. gud to know U r so forgetful.. Hahaha.. now,I'm relieved.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete