Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 June 2011

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

15 interesting facts about yourself :

1. The only Princess in the family
2. 158cm tall
3. Long silk straight hair
4. Tanned skin
5. Alcohol Allergy
6. Good Adviser
7. Good Listener
8. Dare to wake up early in the morning & do house chores
9. Drink a glass of water immediately after I'm awake in the morning & before bed
10. Have few girlfriends &  a little best-guyfriends
11. Emotional, I cry easily LOL
12. Loving towards my F&F
13. Reading motivational quotes, always !
14. Smile randomly (Look so ugly when I'm mad,HAHA)
15. Dying to be skinny ^^

p/s : random facts about me, heheh :P


A recent picture of you :


p/s : baru capture taaaadddiiii & i look SUPER TIRED :$



Much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment